eCommerce Website Development
We create virtual stores administrable through an intuitive control panel with which you can manage products, prices, orders, and customers, without prior computer knowledge, and without relying on outside companies for maintenance.
WooCommerce has become one of the most popular platforms used to create an eCommerce website. WooCommerce is intuitive, easy to use, and lets you do everything you need to have a successful virtual store online. Ideal for small and medium size shops or boutiques.
Shopify is one of the leaders in the e-commerce space, and perhaps the easiest-to-use tool to build your online store with. A self-hosted platform, their mission is to build a hassle-free platform for setting up and managing your e-commerce business.
If your business has a larger number of products or you need to have a more complete functionality, then Prestashop is the right solution for you. A Content Management System for online shops with more options, simple to install and configure. It is ideal for small and medium shops.
Sample Functionalities of an eCommerce Website
- Unlimited number of products and categories
- Quick product search
- Product filter by price, brand, or other attributes.
- Product characteristics such as size, weight, color, etc.
- Product images and reviews
Client and Order Management
- Member registration
- Detailed order history
- Automatic email notifications
- Manage order and returns
- Member groups, account security, and more.
Offers and Promotions
- Rotating slider with featured products
- New arrivals, best selling, most popular, etc.
- Cross selling of related products
- Newsletter subscription
- Coupon codes and discounts
Statistics and Reports
- Summaries of new customers and new orders.
- Financial reports of items sold, monthly earnings, annual, etc.
- User activity reports, most searched products, keywords used.
- Various shipping options.
- Flexible shipping charges configuration.
- Bill by price or weight.
- Email notifications of shipping status.
Payments and Taxes
- Ability to process multiple payment options.
- Secure transactions through online payment operators.
- Integration with PayPal, Google Checkout, and many more.
- Taxes configured by state, country, etc.