Frecuently Asked Questions
Do I have to visit your office to contract your services?
How can I make payments for your services?
Who supplies the content to be used on the website?
• Text for all pages and sections of the website.
• Logo and other graphics, preferably in original source form.
• High quality photos and images of the company, services, or products.
• Sitemap – a clear outline of all pages of the website.
How much is the cost of website design?
Will I have direct contact with the designers?
Will I be able to modify the website once the project is delivered?
How much time does it take to develop a website design?
• Quantity of pages and information included in the site.
• The number of additional functionalities required.
• The number of languages on the site.
• The speed at which the client delivers all the content to be included on the site.
• Time to approve and review the project by the client.
• Other similar factors.